December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas to Me!

OMG its finally here! Christmas vacay! Two weeks, no work, no passwords (maybe I should have written those down), nothing but time to relax & spend w/family & friends. I look forward to this time all year and Thank God its finally here.

You know what isn't here? Armageddon. Suck on that Mayan calendar.

I wonder how many folks skipped on Christmas gifts because they thought the world was going to end. I'd hate to have to share their Christmas tree with them!

I really don't have much to say. I'm just glad I'm done with work for 2012 & I have time to have some fun & bring in 2013 at home for the first time in a while...I have no idea what I'm going to do for New Years Eve. I guess I'll have to see what home has to offer.

I hope it doesn't suck, but time will tell.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!

No comments: