April 10, 2012

Easter Hair & Makeup

I hope your Resurrection Sunday was wonderful! Mine sure was. Spent the day at church and the evening at dinner with my mom and brother.

Quickly, this is how I wore my hair Sunday:

I had mini twists in my hair all week and took them out Saturday night, separating them as I went. I added a little Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and did larger twists. I did 2 on the right side and 7 in the back and 2 larger flat twists on the left side of the part from the top of my head to the side. Spritzed with water, covered with satin bonnet and went nite-nite.  Sunday morning, I took out the twists and fluffed. Pinned the right side back with 2 bobby pins and headed out the door.

Then, there was the makeup. I love makeup! Always have. Used to get in trouble for trying to sneak and wear it when I was a kid. My mom bought me this dress months ago that I hadn't touched. Turns out, it was pretty doggone big-girl figure friendly. So I wore that with some oh-so-wonderful 5-inch white platform sling-back peep-toe shoes and I accessorized my face like this:
Mind you, this was taken at the end of the day...After 2 services, walking the dog and dinner. I just didn't have time to capture the day in photos before heading out of the door that morning.  But I think is still looks pretty darn fresh!


That's all for now! 

No comments: