September 17, 2012

OMG! Its been a year!

Hey you there hair!!!!
   

This past year has been a blast! Not only have I learned a lot about hair care in general and how to care for my hair specifically, but I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.  The changes in mindset that have occurred from being processed to being natural are so shocking to me. Two and a half years ago, I never would have thought that I could literally spend an entire day talking about hair. Seriously! Sometimes I have to catch myself when talking to people or when people ask me questions because I realize that they were not intending to have an in depth conversation about hair…they just asked me how I did my twists, or how I got my twist out to look so big, or what I used to keep my ends from frizzing.  I have to make myself SHUT UP…because they are not looking for all the information that I, for some reason, can’t help but dole out.

I have graduated from not liking a fro at all to LOVING my curly fro and my puff…which is just a fro with ledge, let’s be real folks.

I dare say that 99% of my internet usage is focused on natural hair or hair care products that would work well with natural hair.  I look at my YouTube history and I see such a decline in my viewing diversity and my Facebook “likes” have gone totally hair-crazy. Even my Google searches are mostly related to hair.

It’s really sad…but, unfortunately, I can’t help myself.

All in all, it’s been a very good year. I’m not going to do a barrage of pictures because there are plenty of pictures in my previous posts, but I’m excited to continue my journey and continue to share it.

No comments: