November 29, 2012

Black Friday

Normally, I go through the whole Black Friday ordeal as a spectator. I've only done the early morning rush a couple of times, but every year, I tend to buy very little. As far as I'm concerned, if I come back with 1 item purchased at a very good sale price, I'm good.

Well, that logic fell through in a major way this year. I would have done even better if a certain website was running properly. But thankfully, due to a 3-day long glitch on Coastal Scents' website that prevented me from checking out my shopping cart, not once, not twice but somewhere around nine times along with their "50% off Cyber Monday" advertised sale being a complete hoax when it came to the things I wanted to buy, I ended up saving about $75...even though. So even after spending too much, I saved. LOL. And even with what I spent I was able to save. I got a few Christmas gifts for people and some things for myself on a very good sale.

There's something to be said for a bad/recovering economy...if you wait long enough, everything is a deal. And that's exactly what I needed.

Yay Me!!!

TTFN

No comments: